Why You Should Book Christian:
Christian will work with you to create a customized program designed for your school and student team.
Student Success Oriented
Each of the presentations are geared towards academic and graduation success.
Career Focused Results
Christian will empower your students for success in their careers and beyond
CHOOSE YOUR KEYNOTE TOPIC
CAREER & COLLEGE SUCCESS
“STAND UP & STAND OUT”
How To Discover Your Purpose, And Stand Out To Grad Schools, Careers, And Beyond.
“What should I major in? What career do I want to do? More importantly, how can I stand out to grad school reps and internship hiring managers?” With increasing competition for spots at grad school and first time jobs, these are the questions that plague most students across the country. What most students don’t realize is that the secret for success is already inside of them… they just don’t know it yet. In this unforgettable and life-changing presentation, Christian helps students shift their focus from “pursuing their passions”, to “pursuing problems they are passionate about solving” and start on the path of building a life of purpose.
Sharing his best insights and stories gleaned from reviewing thousands applications and guiding thousands of students throughout his career in college admissions, Christian will help your students discover their purpose and unleash their potential. As he guides them to reframe their view of themselves, each other, and the world around them, they will be prepared to stand out to grad schools, internships, and beyond.
After this program, participants will be able to:
- Stand out to grad school and HR reviewers
- Approach the application process with a much healthier approach
- Become more proactive (and less reactive) to challenges they face
- Build greater grit, and resilience to achieving their goals
- Lessen their anxiety about making major life decisions
- Feel confident about their purpose and putting it into action
- Choose education and career options with a more holistic and long term approach
- Envision and then have the courage to pursue an exciting future
“THE LEADERSHIP X FACTOR”
How To Increase Your Leadership Potential And Impact
“Leadership is not the ability to solve problems, but rather the ability to identify problems no one else can see.” No matter who you are, or what you do, it turns out there is a single skill (that anyone can learn) that automatically sets you apart as a leader. In fact, when students learn this one X factor, they are guaranteed to stand out from 80% of grad school applicants and 70% of future job applicants. In this powerful and thought-provoking presentation Christian reveals the most important skill any student leader needs to have to cultivate influence, and create lasting impact. More importantly, he will walk them step by step to build and cultivate this increasingly important skill in their everyday lives.
Relying on his years of experience in college admissions coaching and mentoring thousands of students, Christian will help students reset their thinking and look at the world around them with new eyes. He will give them specific tools and share inspiring stories so each one of your students will rise to the moment and become the leader they were meant to be.
As a result of this presentation, audience members will be able to:
- Lead with purpose, and make a difference in the lives of others
- Improve their leadership and communication skills
- Be more impactful as they rally people to their cause
- Understand the secrets of creating lasting change
- Harness their leadership skills in student groups, grad school, and beyond
- Be positioned to become the leader they were meant to be
"CREATE THE FUTURE"
Why Simple Questions About Big Problems Can Change The World
College students have the power to change the world… but they don’t know it yet. As they embark on the most important “decade of decision” they need to realize they are in a position to lead, shape, and mold the world in amazing ways.
In this inspirational presentation Christian helps students (and teachers!) capture the vision of their potential, and their ability to make a difference. Sharing powerful stories about other students (who shaped the lives of billions of people) Christian will help students realize that their potential is only limited by the questions they are afraid to ask. As they understand the secrets to living an empowered life, Christian helps students reframe their world view from one of scarcity and limitations to one of abundance and opportunity.
After this unforgettable program, participants will be able to:
- Look at the world with an eye for “abundance” and not “scarcity”
- Think about college and career opportunities with an “impact” view
- Adopt a growth mindset to challenges they face
- Think of college and career in a more healthy, holistic way
- Feel excited about making major life decisions
- Learn how to cultivate leadership and impact
- Develop resilience and other critical leadership qualities