Why You Should Book Christian:
Advice That Really Works
Christian built his career in higher education admissions, and knows what really works.
Focus On Graduation & Beyond
Having reviewed and interviewed thousands of candidates, Christian will guide your parents and students towards success.
Your audience will love hearing the best (and worst!) stories from his career in college admissions.
“STAND UP & STAND OUT”
How To Discover Your Purpose, And Stand Out To Colleges And Beyond.
“How do I decide on a college? What activities should I focus on more? More importantly, what are college admissions reviewers REALLY looking for?” With increasing competition for fewer and fewer university spots, these are the questions that plague most students (and their families) across the country. What most students don’t realize is that the secret for success is already inside of them… they just don’t know it yet. In this unforgettable and life-changing presentation, Christian helps students (and their parents) shift their focus from college prep strategies that don't work, to discovering simple solutions that will really make a student shine. He also helps eliminate misconceptions that plague the college prep process and provide results-driven advice that is guaranteed to make the college app process less stressful.
Sharing his best insights and stories gleaned from reviewing thousands applications and guiding thousands of students throughout his career in college admissions, Christian will help your students discover their purpose and unleash their potential. As he guides them to reframe their view of themselves, each other, and the world around them, they will be prepared to stand out to colleges and beyond.
After this program, participants will be able to:
- Stand out to college admission reviewers
- Approach the college application process with a much healthier approach
- Become more proactive (and less reactive) to challenges they face
- Build greater grit, and resilience to achieving their goals
- Lessen their anxiety about making major life decisions
- Feel confident about their purpose and putting it into action
- Choose college and education options with a more holistic and long term approach
- Envision and then have the courage to pursue an exciting future
COLLEGE APPLICATION PREP
“COLLEGE APP ESSAYS 101”
Three Simple Strategies That Are Guaranteed To Make Your College Application Essays Stand Out From The Crowd
“What do I write about? What are admissions reviewers REALLY looking for? Where do I even start?!” Let’s face it: College essays are the most intimidating and difficult part of the college application. But it doesn’t have to be this way! In his career in undergraduate as well as graduate level admissions, Christian has personally reviewed and interviewed thousands and thousands of candidates. And the first thing he will tell you is: what most people think actually works… doesn’t.
In this fun and interactive customized training Christian will break down the secrets to writing outstanding college application essays, and make your students feel confident they have what it takes. He will share (real) successful essays, and provide hilarious examples of what NOT to do! More importantly, he will break down the three essential questions every reviewer is looking for and help your students look at college, and the application process in a completely new way.
After this presentation participants will be able to:
- Know how to outline their college application essays
- Avoid common mistakes that most students make
- Look at college in a more strategic and holistic way
- Have a better understanding of how to best position themselves
- Know EXACTLY what reviewers are experiencing when they read college essays (and how to use that to your advantage!)
- Apply simple strategies that will save them hours of wasted effort
- Get a head start on writing their essays so they feel confident and ready for success